Peru Keeps 4.25% Rate on CPI Outlook Amid Near Potential GrowthJohn Quigley
Peru’s central bank kept borrowing costs unchanged for a 23rd consecutive month as policy makers expect inflation to converge to the mid-point of their target amid near-potential economic growth.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Marc Faber Asked to Leave Sprott Board After Racist Report
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing