Natural Gas Advances to 20-Month High: Commodities at CloseSharon Lindores
The Standard & Poor’s GSCI gauge of 24 commodities declined 0.7 percent to 631.65 by 5:14 p.m. in London. The UBS Bloomberg CMCI index of 26 raw materials fell 0.3 percent to 1,509.12.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber’s Exit From Three Company Boards