Maamba to Borrow $550 Million for Zambian Power PlantMatthew Hill
Maamba Collieries Ltd., the Nava Bharat Singapore Pte Ltd. unit building Zambia’s first coal-fired power plant in 50 years, hopes to complete $550 million in debt financing by August, its chief financial officer said.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- NFL’s $205 Million Man Is Hated by Everyone But Those Who Matter
- Americans Are Retiring Later, Dying Sooner and Sicker In-Between
- Singapore Will Stop Increasing Car Numbers From February 2018
- Noble Group Warns of Loss Topping $1 Billion
- U.S. Stocks Drop at Start of Big Week for Earnings: Markets Wrap