Japan, Australia Stock Futures Gain as U.S. Jobless Claims DropAdam Haigh
Japanese and Australian stock futures edged higher, with the MSCI Asia Pacific Index heading for its best weekly gain in seven months, after U.S. jobless claims fell and the yen weakened as investors bet global central-bank stimulus will buoy equities.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Marc Faber Asked to Leave Sprott Board After Racist Report
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing