Introducing Ripple, a Bitcoin CopycatBy
The virtual currency Bitcoin is all over the news these days—in part for its volatility. If you can use it, or even understand why it has any value, you’re in a small minority. There are all sorts of aspects to the “math-based” virtual money that make it impractical for most people to use in everyday transactions, but its proponents are fanatical believers in its potential.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Homicide Police Probe Deaths of Canadian Billionaire and Wife
- Stocks Gain on U.S. Tax Plan; Treasuries Decline: Markets Wrap
- Death of CSX's New CEO Renews Debate on Health Disclosures
- Bitcoin Takes Bigger Wall Street Stage With Smooth CME Debut
- Bitcoin Climbs as Futures Debut Fails to Incite Attack by Shorts