Hungary Yields Plummet as Inflation Falls to Least in 39 YearsAndras Gergely
Hungary’s bond yields declined to the lowest level since 2005 as consumer prices grew at the slowest pace in 39 years, increasing scope for the central bank to cut interest rates.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- NFL’s $205 Million Man Is Hated by Everyone But Those Who Matter
- Americans Are Retiring Later, Dying Sooner and Sicker In-Between
- Singapore Will Stop Increasing Car Numbers From February 2018
- Noble Group Warns of Loss Topping $1 Billion
- U.S. Stocks Drop at Start of Big Week for Earnings: Markets Wrap