Hartford Cuts Japan Annuity Risk With Hedges; Shares GainZachary Tracer
Hartford Financial Services Group Inc. is increasing the use of hedging to end the insurer’s risk of currency fluctuations and equity-market volatility on savings products sold to Japanese investors. The company gained in New York trading.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders