Gillard Says 2013-14 Budget Allows Scope for RBA Rate CutsMatthew Winkler and Jason Scott
Australian Prime Minister Julia Gillard said that her government’s “tight” fiscal stance leaves room for the central bank to cut interest rates as manufacturers try to cope with sustained currency strength.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber’s Exit From Three Company Boards
- Here’s How a No-Deal Brexit Could Create Chaos in Your Daily Life