Ex-KPMG Partner London Will Plead Guilty, Lawyer SaysEdvard Pettersson
Scott London, the former KPMG LLP partner who led the firm’s audit practice in Los Angeles and was charged with passing inside tips to a friend, will plead guilty, his lawyer said.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's