Eskom Says Hitachi Must Repair 9,000 Welds at Medupi Power PlantJaco Visser and Paul Burkhardt
Eskom Holdings SOC Ltd. said Hitachi Kaefer will test and repair about 9,000 faulty welds on a boiler at its Medupi power plant in South Africa, which will be the world’s fourth-largest coal-fired station when completed.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- U.S. Stocks Climb With Treasuries as Dollar Slides: Markets Wrap
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis