Arabtec Rises to Month High on Bets Stock Is Cheap: Dubai MoverSherine El Madany and Zainab Fattah
Arabtec Holding PJSC climbed to the highest in a month on investor bets the shares of the Persian Gulf’s largest publicly traded builder are cheap compared with Dubai-based real estate developers.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day