WTI Crude Swings as Inventories Rise: Commodities at CloseSharon Lindores
The Standard & Poor’s GSCI gauge of 24 commodities declined 0.3 percent to 635.32 by 5:03 p.m. in London. The UBS Bloomberg CMCI index of 26 raw materials fell 0.1 percent to 1,515.069.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Is Said to Plan About 5,000 Job Cuts