Would You Tweet This Article if It Earned You Points?
Is it possible to coerce virality? Won Hee Chang, a young Korean tech entrepreneur, is looking to find out by reviving her grandfather’s magazine with a new model for monetizing online journalism: Readers who share content via social media will be able to access additional articles for free. Later this month, she’ll launch a Web version of Sasangge, the venerated Seoul-based literary magazine that ceased publication in 1970, not long before her grandfather, a pro-democracy activist, met an untimely end.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day