Syracuse Sophomore Guard Carter-Williams to Enter NBA DraftJay Beberman
Syracuse University sophomore point guard Michael Carter-Williams will enter the National Basketball Association draft, the school said on its website.
Carter-Williams, 21, averaged 11.9 points and 7.3 assists for the Orange, who lost in last weekend’s Final Four to the University of Michigan.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Under Fire and Losing Trust, Facebook Plays the Victim
- Uber Victim Stepped Suddenly in Front of Self-Driving Car
- Fed Lifts Rates, Steepens Path Through 2020 for More Hikes
- YouTube Bans Firearms Demo Videos, Entering the Gun Control Debate
- Facebook Just Lost More Than Tesla's Entire Market Cap in Two Days