Spanish Mortgage Quality Shows ‘First Cracks’, RBS’s Gallo SaysCharles Penty
Spanish mortgage loans are starting to show the “first cracks” in their quality, said Alberto Gallo, head of European macro credit research at Royal Bank of Scotland Group Plc.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day