SM Investments Said to Tap Banks for Property Merger PlanJoyce Koh
SM Investments Corp., controlled by Philippine billionaire Henry Sy, is working with JPMorgan Chase & Co., Macquarie Group Ltd. and BDO Unibank Inc. as it considers merging its property units into a single company, said three people with knowledge of the matter.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- U.S. Senate Adopts Budget, Giving Momentum to Trump's Tax-Cut Plans