Securities, Brown Rudnick, Blank Rome: Business of LawElizabeth Amon
Federal securities class-action filings decreased by about 10 percent last year from 2011, PricewaterhouseCoopers found in its 17th annual Securities Litigation Study published yesterday. There were 172 cases in 2012, compared with 191 cases in 2011, with a significant drop in the fourth quarter of 2012.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Puerto Rico Faces Hurricane Maria After Irma’s $1 Billion Damage
- The World’s Biggest Wealth Fund Hits $1 Trillion
- Finland’s Welfare State Has a Massive Baby Problem
- Equifax Suffered a Hack Almost Five Months Earlier Than the Date It Disclosed
- Toys ‘R’ Us Collapses Into Bankruptcy Thanks to Crushing Debt