Raiffeisen CEO Repays Share Bonus After Noticing It a Year LaterBoris Groendahl
Raiffeisen Bank International AG’s chief executive officer repaid 2 million euros ($2.6 million) to his company after saying he noticed that the lender’s annual report would show his compensation swelled last year while he cut jobs and profit fell.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy
- London House Prices Fall Most Since Financial Crisis