Phosagro’s Guryev Family to Raise $467 Million Selling 9%Yuliya Fedorinova
OAO Phosagro’s controlling owner, the family of Andrey Guryev, will raise $467 million selling 9 percent of the fertilizer producer to increase the number of shares traded and help it gain entry to the MSCI Russia index.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Is Said to Plan About 5,000 Job Cuts
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone