Palm Oil Inventories in Malaysia Drop Most in Two YearsRanjeetha Pakiam
Palm oil stockpiles in Malaysia, the world’s second-largest producer, fell the most in more than two years to a seven-month low in March as exports gained for the first time in five months, according to official data.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber’s Exit From Three Company Boards
- Here’s How a No-Deal Brexit Could Create Chaos in Your Daily Life