Obama Seeks $2.2 Billion for Diplomatic Security ProjectsNicole Gaouette
The Obama administration proposed $2.2 billion in the year starting Oct. 1 for building projects to improve security at diplomatic facilities following last year’s attack on a U.S. mission in Benghazi, Libya.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day