Northern Summers Warmest in Past 600 Years, Study SaysJustin Doom
Half of the last eight summers in cold regions including parts of Greenland and Russia have been the warmest since 1400, according to a Harvard University study on climate change across high northern latitudes.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day