Manulife Buys Hong Kong Tower From Wheelock as Rents SoarKelvin Wong
Manulife Financial Corp. has agreed to pay the second-highest price on record for a whole Hong Kong office tower as companies seeking cheaper rents push up demand for space outside the city’s Central business district.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy
- London House Prices Fall Most Since Financial Crisis