KPN Gains on Optimism Over German Consolidation: Amsterdam MoverMaaike Noordhuis
Royal KPN NV had it biggest two-day rise in almost a year in Amsterdam as Telefonica SA’s willingness to sell its Telecom Italia SpA stake renewed speculation on future consolidation in the German mobile market.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber’s Exit From Three Company Boards