J.C.Penney, Macy’s, Michael Jordan: Intellectual PropertyEllen Rosen
April 10 (Bloomberg) -- J.C. Penney Co. may be subject to damages if it’s selling Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia Inc.’s plastic partyware in violation of a court order obtained by Macy’s Inc., a New York state judge said yesterday.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- Musk Dusts Off the Fundraising Playbook With Semi, Roadster Orders