Hindustan Petroleum Said to Buy Nigerian Crude From VitolRupert Rowling
Hindustan Petroleum Corp., India’s third-largest state refiner, bought 2 million barrels of Nigerian crude from Vitol Group for loading from June 1 to June 30, according to three people with knowledge of the matter.
The company purchased 2 million barrels of Qua Iboe grade via tender, according to the people, who asked not to be identified because the information is confidential.
Elizabeth Adams, a London-based spokeswoman for Vitol, declined to comment on market-related matters when contacted via e-mail by Bloomberg News today.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- China Warns It May Retaliate If U.S. Imposes Metal Tariffs
- Apple’s New Spaceship Campus Has One Flaw – and It Hurts
- All 65 Aboard Plane Feared Dead in Crash in Southern Iran
- Box-Office Smash ‘Black Panther’ May Be Game Changer for Artists
- Winn-Dixie and Tops Owners Are Said to Prepare for Bankruptcy