Google Turns to Big Data to Unmask Human TraffickersBy
Human trafficking is one of the most lucrative of all criminal enterprises. According to recent research (PDF) from the United Nations Office on Drugs and Crime, 20.9 million people have been pushed into forced labor, creating a booming $32 billion illicit trade stretching from Laos to Los Angeles.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Uber Paid Hackers to Delete Stolen Data on 57 Million People
- Tesla’s Burning Through Nearly Half a Million Dollars Every Hour
- New Uber CEO Keeps Finding Horrors at Every Turn
- Facebook to Show Users Which Russian Propaganda They Followed
- Jamie Dimon Says He'd Bet Donald Trump Doesn't Win Again in 2020