Gleacher to Exit Fixed-Income, in Talks on CombinationLaura Marcinek
Gleacher & Co., the New York-based brokerage that lost $159.8 million in the past two years, will exit the fixed-income business and is in preliminary talks with another company on a possible combination.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since BP Disaster
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline