Gemfields Eyes X-Ray Body Scanners to Foil Emerald TheftMatthew Hill
Gemfields Plc, the world’s biggest emerald producer, is considering installing x-ray body scanners to fight theft at its Kagem mine in northern Zambia that robs it of as much as a fifth of the operation’s total revenue.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis
- U.S. Senate Adopts Budget, Giving Momentum to Trump's Tax-Cut Plans
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day