Fannie Mae Bailout Seen Profitable by 2023 in Obama BudgetClea Benson
Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac, the U.S.-owned mortgage-finance companies, could return billions of dollars in profits to taxpayers who bailed them out in 2008, White House budget analysts said today.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's