Picasso Biographer Prices Lauder Met Gift Over $1 BillionKatya Kazakina
Billionaire cosmetics magnate Leonard A. Lauder pledged a 78-piece art collection, including 33 Picassos, to the Metropolitan Museum of Art, the museum announced yesterday.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- Trump Boosts North Korea Sanctions, Adding Economic Pressure
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since iPhone