Lupatech Plunges to Record After Missing Bond Payment: Rio MoverBoris Korby and Peter Millard
Lupatech SA’s stock plunged to a record low after the Brazilian oil services provider missed a $6.79 million interest payment two weeks after reporting annual losses that doubled from a year earlier.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber’s Exit From Three Company Boards
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing