Australian Home Loan Arrears Fall to Lowest Since December 2010Nichola Saminather
Australian home loan payments more than 90 days late fell to the lowest level since December 2010 in the fourth quarter of 2012 as lower interest rates reduced the debt burden on borrowers, Fitch Ratings said.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Marc Faber Asked to Leave Sprott Board After Racist Report
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing