Amiad Water Revenue Rises 12% on Australia Contracts, IrrigationRandall Hackley
Amiad Water Systems Ltd., an Israel-based water treatment and filtration producer that trades in London, said revenue rose 12 percent from a year earlier, buoyed by specialized membrane contracts in Australia.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Is Said to Plan About 5,000 Job Cuts
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone