Alliance Jumps as Tomsk Unit, Repsol Venture Start Gas OutputStephen Bierman
Alliance Oil Co. Ltd., a Russian oil and gas producer traded in Stockholm, rose the most in more than six weeks, after the start of natural gas projects boosted total output.
Alliance climbed as much as 4.6 percent, the biggest intraday gain since Feb. 21, and traded up 4 percent at 53.60 kronor at 12:43 p.m. in Stockholm.
March total output rose to an average 62,304 barrels of oil equivalent a day. That is a 20 percent increase from 51,982 barrels a day in January, the company said in a statement today.
Oil output expanded 2.4 percent to 53,214 barrels a day, while natural gas added 9,090 barrels a day from zero in January, according to a statement.
Repsol SA and Alliance formed the A&R Oil and Gas BV venture this year. In March, the venture announced the start of gas output in Siberia. Separately, Alliance started gas production in Tomsk in February.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Uber Halts Autonomous Car Tests After Fatal Crash in Arizona
- Apple Is Secretly Developing Its Own Screens for the First Time
- Stocks Slump as Facebook Hits Tech; Bonds Recover: Markets Wrap
- From a $126 Million Bonus to Jail: The Fall of a Star Trader
- Facebook Plunges as Pressure Mounts on Zuckerberg Over Data