Weatherford in Play After Record Bid for Lufkin: Real M&ATara Lachapelle and David Wethe
General Electric Co.’s planned purchase of pump maker Lufkin Industries Inc. at the industry’s most expensive price tag is highlighting demand for oilfield equipment that may make Weatherford International Ltd. and Tesco Corp. the next targets.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- U.S. Senate Adopts Budget, Giving Momentum to Trump's Tax-Cut Plans