Vodka Seller CEDC Gets May Hearing to Seek Approval of PlanMichael Bathon
Vodka seller Central European Distribution Corp., headed by Russian billionaire Roustam Tariko, will seek court approval of its so-called prepackaged restructuring plan just over a month after filing for bankruptcy.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's