Slovakia May Pick Rosatom for Nuclear Project If CEZ Walks OutRadoslav Tomek
Slovakia is ready to accept Russia’s Rosatom Corp. as a partner for the construction of a new nuclear reactor if CEZ AS leaves a joint project with the state, the Economy Ministry said.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself