Patricof Honored Twice at Cipriani Wall St.: N.Y. SceneAmanda Gordon
Venture capitalist Alan Patricof delayed a trip to St. Barts last week to be honored by Trickle Up at Cipriani Wall Street. Last night, he was back at the catering hall to be honored by the Opportunity Network.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy
- London House Prices Fall Most Since Financial Crisis