Obama’s NLRB Nominees Include Critic of Boeing CaseJim Efstathiou Jr.
President Barack Obama picked a Democrat and two Republicans to the U.S. labor board, including a lawyer who in 2011 faulted the agency’s prosecution of Boeing Co. for opening an airplane factory in South Carolina.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing