Nashville’s Orchestra Maneuvers to Restructure Debt After FloodMartin Z. Braun
The Nashville Symphony, facing a 60 percent decline in donations and $40 million in flood damage to its concert hall, is in talks with Bank of America Corp. to restructure debt issued to build the facility.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day