Mine Town Rents Beating Manhattan Show Aussie Pain: CommoditiesElisabeth Behrmann
A furnished two-bedroom apartment in Port Hedland, the world’s biggest bulk export terminal, on Australia’s cyclone-battered north-western coast rents for almost the price of a three-bedroom penthouse in Manhattan.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's