Immofinanz to List Buwog Unit in Frankfurt After IPOAlexander Weber
Immofinanz AG plans to list its residential unit in Frankfurt after an initial public offering that could take place as soon as November, according to Daniel Riedl, a board member at the Austrian property developer.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy
- London House Prices Fall Most Since Financial Crisis