Ex-NFL Players’ Lawyers Don’t Need Concussion BriefingJef Feeley and Sophia Pearson
As one of eight brothers who played college football, Derriel McCorvey says he has the game in his blood. Now the Louisiana lawyer is trying to make the National Football League bleed over claims that it concealed data about the dangers of concussions.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Is Said to Plan About 5,000 Job Cuts