China’s Stocks Rise Most in 2 Weeks After Inflation SlowsWeiyi Lim
China’s stocks rose, driving the benchmark index to its biggest gain in two weeks, as slower-than-estimated inflation eased pressure on policy makers to tighten monetary policy.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress’s Fault When Stocks Crash
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks