Carbon Drops as Parliament Group Reaffirms Rejection of Glut FixAlessandro Vitelli
European Union carbon permits tumbled the most in six weeks after the biggest political group in the European Parliament reaffirmed its opposition to plans to temporarily withhold supply from the market.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Toys ‘R’ Us Plans Bankruptcy Filing Amid Debt Struggle
- Equifax Suffered a Hack Almost Five Months Earlier Than the Date It Disclosed
- Toys ‘R’ Us Seeks Bankruptcy, Crushed by Debt and Online Rivals
- Equifax Stock Sales Are the Focus of U.S. Criminal Probe
- Geneva Police Confiscate Euro Bills Clogging Up Toilets