Boeing to Spend $1 Billion at South Carolina 787 Plant by 2020Thomas Black
Boeing Co. will invest an additional $1 billion at a South Carolina 787 Dreamliner plant over eight years and create at least 2,000 jobs as it expands output of the composite-plastic aircraft that’s now grounded.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Marc Faber Asked to Leave Sprott Board After Racist Report
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing