Bear Grylls Knife Maker Fiskars Targets Expansion Into AsiaKati Pohjanpalo
Fiskars Oyj, the Finnish maker of Gerber knives, plans to expand in Asia with acquisitions and growth of existing brands while it rides out Europe’s recession, Chief Executive Officer Kari Kauniskangas said.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Is Said to Plan About 5,000 Job Cuts