A New York Knick's $1.2 Million HaircutBy
Iman Shumpert, a guard for the New York Knicks, keeps his hair in an old-school, high-top fade. On Friday, he showed up for a game against the Milwaukee Bucks with an Adidas logo shaved into the back left side of his head. Shumpert has a shoe deal with Adidas. The company also makes the league’s uniforms. But the NBA said no-go. The haircut broke a league rule that says shoes are the only place players can bear a commercial logo. So Shumpert shaved it and tweeted an apology.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber’s Exit From Three Company Boards
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing