Suntech Jumps on Buffett Buyout Report: China OvernightBelinda Cao
Chinese solar manufacturers rallied in New York, led by Suntech Power Holdings Co., on a report that billionaire Warren Buffett may be interested in buying the company forced into bankruptcy after defaulting on debt.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis
- U.S. Stocks Climb With Treasuries as Dollar Slides: Markets Wrap
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself